Malathyadi tailam/oil is an effective ayurvedic herbal oil for hair care. It is very useful to prevent hair fall, alopecia, dandruff, and other hair-related diseases. Nowadays due to people’s hectic schedules and unhealthy lifestyles, premature baldness is common. Apply sufficient quantities of the malathyadi tailam/oil to the scalp and massage gently every day. This oil is only for external use not meant to be taken orally.
- Treating hair loss that occurs in patches.
- Eliminates dandruff and hair fall.
- Helps to resolve premature baldness.
- Useful to treat fungal infections.
- Also used for hot oil treatment.
Chitrakajati, Jatipathra, Karanjah, Kasamardah, Tilah thel, Varunah patra, etc.
Dosage and directions for use:
As directed by the physician.