Yashti Madhu Ghritam
Yashti madhu ghritam is a classical indian formulation that is used externally in restoring and reinforcing the body’s healing mechanism. This ghritam is highly beneficial to cure fissures. It also helps to heal chronic wounds and prevent bacterial and fungal infections.
- Beneficial to heal wounds.
- Prevent anal infection and bleeding.
- Relieve swelling, itching, pain, and discomfort in the anal region.
- Reduce friction during passing stool.
- Improve blood circulation and growth of healthy tissue.
Dhatri, Grith, Yashtimadhu, etc.
Dosage and directions for use:
Use as directed by the physician.
There are no reviews yet.